MISSION OF THE SCHOOL OF EARTH AND ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES
· Produce breakthrough discoveries through research in Earth, atmospheric, ocean, and planetary sciences as well as interdisciplinary research involving the Earth system and the environment.
· Provide vibrant and inclusive learning experiences and environments that prepare students to pioneer the advancement of knowledge in the Earth, atmospheric, ocean, and planetary sciences and become the future leaders of academia, government, and industry.
· Effectively engage with the public both locally and globally to apply our scientific knowledge to inform public policy, resource management, and environmental stewardship.
Here are some links that will give you some more reasons to consider Georgia Tech, and EAS, as your "top choice" for a quality education in Earth and Atmospheric Sciences.
- About Tech
- EAS Strategic Plan
- EAS Faculty
- Information for Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Information for Prospective Graduate Students
- Visiting Campus
- Life in Atlanta
For information about the Institution's accreditation, please visit https://www.gatech.edu/accreditation.