Getting Involved in Undergraduate Research

   The first step in looking into research is to know who is doing research that interests you.

   To read about the research that the different EAS faculty do, visit our faculty web pages.

   Once you find a professor whose research interest you:

   1) E-mail them and let them know you are interested.
   2) Ask them for an appointment to discuss doing research with them.

   If you have any questions or would like further guidance, contact: Dr. Zachary Handlos.