Transferring to EAS

If you would like to discuss the possibility of transferring to the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, or career options in EAS-related disciplines, please contact Dr. Zachary Handlos or  Dr. Samantha Wilson for an appointment or information.

Dr. Zachary Handlos
Academic Professional
Phone: 404-894-3991

Dr. Samantha Wilson
Academic Professional
Phone:  404-894-1751